Sign up to take the Challenge
1. To sign up to the BIG Biodiversity Challenge please send an email to Suzanne Simmons (firstname.lastname@example.org) at CIRIA.
Enter the 2018 Awards
2. Choose the relevant award catagories relating to your biodiversity enhancements and nominate your BIG Biodiversity Champion if you wish.
3. Complete the TWO part BIG Biodiversity award submission process:
4. Nominate your BIG Biodiversity Champion - complete the nomination form.
5. Return the submission forms to Suzanne Simmons (email@example.com) at CIRIA. The submission deadline is exteded until 25 June 2018. A shortlist will be announced in late summer.
6. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on the 12 September 2018.
The BIG Biodiversity Challenge Award ceremony
The BIG Biodiversity Awards Ceremony will take place on 12 September in London. Details will be announced in due course.
Take a look at our sponsorship page. There are a number of award categories that requires your support along with some bespoke packages. Become an award sponsor.
Join the conversation: Follow us on Twitter (#BIGAwards @BIGbiodiversity) and LinkedIn.
I'm a title. Click here to edit me
The 2018 BIG Biodiversity Challenge is now CLOSED
Categories and guidelines:
Please refer to the 2018 Award categories page for more information about this year's awards. Please note:
There are 9 award categories this year and each enhancement can be entered into two categories.
Judges will select an overall winner for the enhancement that demonstrates an outstanding commitment to biodiversity.
The awards are free to enter.
In order to be eligible for the BIG Biodiversity Challenge 2018, your project must have been completed in the 24 months up to and including 11 June 2018. For eligibility criteria please refer to judging guidelines below.
For the monitoring, maintenance and management award catagory the programme should have been in place for at least 12 months up and including 11 June 2018.
New this year, is the BIG Biodiversity Innovation Award.
25 June 2018 (deadline extended) - BIG Biodiversity Challenge 2018 closes for entries. Nominations for the Champion will also close.
July 2018 - Awards shortlist annouced following Judging days. Voting opens for the 2018 Champion from the shortlist.
12 September 2018 - BIG Biodiversity Challenge Awards evening
Sign up to the BIG Biodiversity Challenge and join the movement to protect and enhance biodiversity in the built environment.
Title. Double click me.
If you would like more information about the 2018 BIG Biodiversity Challenge and Awards please contact CIRIA. You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
tel: 020 7549 3300.