I'm a title. Click here to edit me
Sign up to the BIG Biodiversity Challenge and enter the Awards
Categories and guidelines:
Please refer to the 2017 Award Categories page for more information about this year's categories. Please note:
This year there are 8 categories and each enhancement can enter one category.
There will be an overall winner for the enhancement that demonstrates an outstanding commitment to biodiversity.
The awards are free to enter.
In order to be eligible for the BIG Biodiversity Challenge 2017 your project must have taken place between October 2016 and June 2017.
Awards judging guidelines can be downloaded here.
The BIG Biodiversity Champion award judging guidelines can be downloaded here.
Sign up to the BIG Biodiversity Challenge and join the movement to protect and enhance our biodiversity in the built environment.
Sign up to take the Challenge
1. To sign up to the BIG Biodiversity Challenge Awards please initially send an email to Suzanne Simmons (firstname.lastname@example.org) at CIRIA to register your interest.
Enter the 2017 Awards
2. Choose a relevent category relating to your biodiversity enhancement and nominate your BIG Biodiversity Champion.
3. Complete the award submission form and complete the BIG Biodiversity Champion nomination form.
4. The submission deadline is 12 June 2017. A shortlist will be announced in late summer.
5. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on the 14 September 2017.
The BIG Biodiversity Challenge Award ceremony
The BIG Biodiversity Awards Ceremony will take place on 14 September in London.
Details will be announced in due course.
Take a look at our sponsorship page, there are 8 award categories as well as an exciting new award that requires your support. Become an award sponsors.
Join the conversation:
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you would like more information about the 2017 BIG Biodiversity Challenge and Awards please contact CIRIA. You can email: email@example.com or tel: 020 7549 3300.